We encourage you to visit us and learn more about our approach to individualized education.
Please contact Lauren Altschuler at (561) 642-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When to apply:
Students may be admitted at any time throughout the year. This open enrollment allows us to get students back on track as soon as possible.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in applying to Atlantis Academy Palm Beaches, please submit our Enrollment Form.
- Additionally, families interested in admission to Atlantis Academy Palm Beaches are invited to make an appointment to visit the school for a pre-acceptance conference and tour of the campus by calling (561) 642-3100.
- Bring your child’s Psychoeducational Testing and previous school records with you the day of your tour.
- Complete and submit an application the day of your tour.
- Schedule a time for your child to visit the school.
- Once your child has gone through the initial assessment and is approved for admission, we will schedule an enrollment meeting to complete and submit the required documents.
Students are admitted based on parent/student interviews, review of psychoeducational testing, observation of the student in the learning environment, and if requested by the school, further diagnostic evaluation.
Atlantis Academy does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, gender, creed, ethnic or national origin.
Tuition plans are individualized and a schedule of tuition and fees is available upon request. Extended payment plans are also available. Basic school supplies are the responsibility of parents. Books and activity fees associated with the regular school program are included in the cost of tuition. Additional fees are charged for after-school care, lunches provided by the school, transportation, and certain extracurricular and after-school activities. Scholarships are available through the State of Florida’s McKay Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities.